Friday, April 18, 2008

Bag of winds, giants, and crazy woman


So I was traveling around in my boat, when I found this island. My crew was looking mighty tired so we decided to land the boat in the island and let all the men off. Then there was this guy who gave us a bag of wind. So we left and were going home when I fell asleep and my crew opened the bag and the wind escaped. So we went back and the king was really pissed. So then we went to anther island and got eaten by some giants, they ate some of us. So we went to another island.

When we got to the next island, it looked like it would be a romping adventure. Then my crew got turned into pigs and Hermes saved me. So I decided to unpig my crew and run away. This adventure really sucked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the term you used for returning the crew to human form. What would such a transormation feel like? That would be quite a transition in either direction, methinks. This might be an angle you add to your entry.

Just a reminder to drop slang, use standard English. This will help you find your true writing voice.