Friday, April 25, 2008

Hades, Phaecia, and Ithica


So I went to Hades, talked to some dead people, sacrificed some sheep and then when we got into hades we left. It really was pretty not exciting and un-fun. So then we went back to the ocean and started to sail for Ithica. Then I stopped telling this long story and the king of Phaecia gave me a ship and crew and sent me to Ithica. Then when I finally got to my homeland and was all happy and then Athena told me that I should be disguised as an old man and find a man who herds pigs. Then I will be able to get to my palace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maintain consistent format, Brian, and strengthen voice. Odysseus is embarking upon the impossible journey. There's nothing that would be deemed "not exciting". Bring your book to class each day and review some of the details that make this journey so fantastic.