Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Posiden is a jerkface


So i was traveling on the ocean, just trying to get back to my awsome homeland, when Posiden is all like merrr, i suck. and then i'm all like whoaaaaaa, i'm shipwrecked :0 so i passed out in the hot sun and when i woke up there were these naked people around ;). i got real confuzzled so i went to see the king and athena turned into a maiden and guided me there. this whole time i was not wearing clothes. then i wore a cloud. the princess totally had the hots for me, and i was all like Yea-Yeah! then the king was gonna give a brotha a hand and get me on my way. hopefully i will be able to get back to my crib and lay the smackdown on some foolz.

1 comment:

Oddyseus said...

wow what a story. poseidon is such a jerkface. anyway..stop layin down the mack, you gotta wife bud.